This ministry exists;
- To provide teachings and services to children to help them make wise decisions, trust God, love others, and comprehend God’s word
1. Pre-School / Care givers
- They handle the nursery and kindergarten (6 weeks to 3 years) classes.
- They provide children the chance to grow in a loving, caring environment that teaches
biblical models specific to their age.
2. Lower Primary
- They handle children belonging to classes 1 to 3.
- They engage them in captivating environments filled with bible lessons and stories that will develop their faith, character, and purpose in life.
3. Upper Primary
- They handle children belonging to classes 4 to classes 6.
- Here, the caregivers create an environment that not only enables spiritual growth but also encourages strong relationships with other children.
- They handle children from JHS 1 up to JHS 3.
- Here, the caregivers are responsible for creating an atmosphere that fosters friendship and togetherness and creates a sense of purpose in their lives.
5. Children Outreach Team
- The outreach team comprises children at every level and the children’s ministry workers.
- They provide teachings and help the children to learn the basic ways to reach out and to spread the news to their fellow young friends and even to adults.
- They organize the children to undertake outreach events as led by the leadership.
6. House Helps’ Teachers
- They provide spiritual training to house helps through activities like bible study groups, offering prayer, and organizing support and care sessions.