outreach and care ministry
The Outreach and Care Ministry exists;
- To reach out into the community to reach one more for Jesus.
- To assist with events that the Outreach team undertakes in the communities.
- To maintain a clean positive environment for all church attendees whether they are new, old, or visiting for the first time.
- To provide encouragement and hope to people in difficult circumstances.
1. Visitation Team
- This team draws up programs and activities that enable the ministry to reach out to all the members in their homes.
2. Bereavement Team
- The Bereavement Team offers compassion and assistance to bereaved families through our support means and programs.
3. Evangelism & Follow- Up Team
- The Evangelism & Follow-Up Team reaches out to the community to win souls for the Kingdom.
- This team also follows up on the individuals who have been reached out to in order to connect them and draw them closer.
4. Wedding Planners Team
- This team helps church members in the planning of their weddings and its relevant details.
5. Telephone Calls Team
- This team is responsible for making phone calls to all visitors and members as may be prescribed by the church leadership.