The Guest Hospitality/ Hosting Ministry exists;
- To create a positive guest experience for every guest who arrives on our campus.
1. Ushering Team
- The Ushering Team provides various convenient assistance to members by facilitating the service so that members can experience a certain level of comfort within the building.
- This team also plays a significant role in welcoming members to the church, directing them to seats in an orderly manner, collecting offerings, and providing assistance when needed to help in the running of the service.
2. Greeters Team
- The Greeters Team helps those who visit our campus to feel welcomed with a friendly greeting, a friendly smile, and hospitable.
- This team also helps people find their way around the church.
3. Staring Point Team
- The Starting Point Team interacts with guests and members as they arrive at church.
- This team is also stationed throughout the building to answer questions, provide assistance, and direct our members and guests by escorting them to their desired destinations
4. Helpers Team
- The Helpers Team provides physical assistance to members of the church in and around the church campus.
- This team also offers assistance including assisting nursing mothers, physically challenged persons, and any other physical assistance necessary.
5. Information Desk Team
- The Information Desk Team is stationed at information booths at entrances.
- This team answers questions gives directions and distributes designated materials.
6. Security Team
- The Security Team helps to patrol and monitor the grounds during the worship services.
- This team serves and protects drivers and pedestrians at weekend services and special events.
7. Traffic Team
- The Traffic Team help drivers by guiding them into convenient parking spaces. They provide information and directions for first-time guests.
- The traffic team also helps ease traffic in parking lots and surrounding streets before, during, and after worship services and special events.
8. Transportation Team
- The Transportation Team provides transportation to and from the CCC campus by providing buses and any other means of transport to assist our members.
- The team’s volunteer mechanics provide diagnostic inspections and car repairs to those in need of reliable transportation.